What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files, mostly consisting of letters or numbers, that are stored on your computer or mobile device (“device”) when you visit a website, allowing the device in question to be identified.
What are your personal data processed through cookies?
Your usage and visiting habits on the Site, your session information, past transactions and navigation information are processed through cookies.
As a company, we process your personal data, which consists of cookies we collect through log files, empty gif files and/or third party sources, in accordance with the KVKK Legislation and limited to the following purposes:
- In order to provide better service to our site visitors, your navigation information on the Site is processed, shared with third parties for this purpose and stored securely.
- Your past transactions are stored to create a summary of your preferences.
- In accordance with your marketing permission, your browsing information on the Site and/or your usage history on the Site may be monitored in order to make special promotions for you, to offer promotions and marketing offers, to improve the content of the Site for you and/or to determine your preferences.
- Functional and analytical cookies are used to analyze how the Site is used and to improve your experience using the Site.
The Company may match information collected through different methods, online and offline, or information collected from you on the Site at different times, and use this information together with information obtained from other sources, such as third parties.
What Types of Cookies Are Used?
Both first-party cookies (placed by the site you visit) and third-party cookies (placed by servers other than the site you visit) are used on our site. Below you can find the different types of cookies we use on our Site:
- Mandatory (Essential) Cookies: These are cookies that are mandatory for the site to function properly and for you to benefit from its features and services. For example, authentication cookies that are activated when you log in to our site ensure that your active session continues when you move from one page to another on our site. Disabling these cookies may cause services and features to become unusable.
- Persistent Cookies: These are cookies that are used to increase the functionality of the Site and to provide a faster and better service to our visitors and remain valid until they are deleted by you via browsers or until their expiration date. These types of cookies are used to remember choices you make and personalize your use of the website. This usage includes cookies that save your password and ensure that your website session is always open, thus saving you from the trouble of entering your password more than once on each visit, and cookies that remember and recognize you on subsequent visits to the website.
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that are used during your visit to the site and are deleted after the browser is closed. Such cookies do not contain personal data and help reduce the need for personal data to be transmitted over the internet. You can delete these cookies or prevent their use; However, disabling these cookies may result in decreased Site performance and restricting your user experience.
- Function: Monitoring / Analysis
- Purpose of Use: To measure and analyze visitor movements to the site from different perspectives in order to increase performance and user experience.
- Working Method: https://www.infinitumit.com.tr It provides anonymous collective data about which screens you browse and what you do within the site.
- Cookie Type: Third Party, Persistent and Session cookies
How Can You Control Cookie Usage?
If you set your browser to block all cookies, you can continue to use our Site; However, you may not be able to access all functions of the Site or your access may be limited, and the quality of your user experience may decrease.
What are your rights as a data owner?
In accordance with Article 11 of KVKK, your personal data,
- Learning whether it has been processed or not,
- If it has been processed, request information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting that the action taken in this context be notified to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons requiring processing no longer exist, even though it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of KVKK and other relevant laws, and requesting that the transaction carried out in this context be notified to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the individual by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automatic systems,
- Requesting compensation for damage in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data
We would like to inform you that you have the rights.
You can submit your requests regarding your rights, preferably on our website. KVKK Application FormBy filling in all the information specified in
- “Esentepe Mah.Büyükdere Cad.No:201 D:86 K:4 Loft Residence Şişli/İst. By coming in person to our head office at
- In order to be able to identify your identity and not to give information to the wrong people, in writing, through a notary public or by registered letter with return receipt,
- [email protected] Via our registered e-mail (KEP) address in the form
- (if any) by sending an e-mail to [email protected] using the e-mail address previously notified to Infinitumit by you and registered in our systems.
- or by other methods to be determined by the Board in the future.